Mountain Equipment Co-op (MEC) 60L Multisport Duffle
First off, I love this bag. It fits everything that I need for a day of kiting even when it is cold and I need extra layers. The two side pockets are perfect for keeping the keys and phone organized while the larger compartments hold everything and anything I want to have.
I like that this bag because isn’t so big (60L) that I haul around more gear than I need. It is a far better option than a saggy 100L duffel that is half full and it is waaaaaay easier than toting a rubbermaid around. It is much better for packing and travelling too.
In short, I highly recommend this bag for it’s versatility and the thought that went into the design. MEC has a bombproof guarantee on all of their products and is known for their quality. Because it is a co-op, like REI, you are guaranteed to find the best day-today price. I think this bag is a great investment and offers terrific value.
See the full features list below the video.
Thanks and enjoy the wind.
Have a great day!
This dual-compartment duffle keeps your street wear and workout gear separate, while letting the damp stuff get a headstart on drying.
- Mesh is nylon recycled from old fishing nets, with a polyurethane coating and polyethylene mesh.
- Mesh compartment is not seam sealed, so best for gear that is damp, not dripping.
- Rubber-coated compartment divider keeps the dry side dry.
- External gusseted zippered pocket for keys and other essential access small items.
- Grab handles join at the top with a fabric wrap and hook-and-loop closure.
- Side-grip trunk handles for sliding in and out of tight places.
- Adjustable shoulder strap is detachable.
- Fits in its own internal mesh pocket for storage or carrying.
|Main fabric||840-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|